Re: [snbwickerpark] Who's coming tonight?

  • Krista
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
      Will be there and would love to meet him!  I believe Jaime is coming as well, but will let her speak for herself.

      -K

      On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 3:26 PM, anne_e_howard <anne_e_howard@...> wrote:

      I'm going to try to make it and may bring the baby if there are people who would like to meet him. Will wait until next week, though, if everyone's going to Guild or something.

      Anne

    • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010

        Date: Tuesday September 28, 2010
        Location: ipsento on Western
        Street: 2035 North Western Avenue
        City State Zip: Chicago, IL
        Notes: Please note the change of venue!!
        we are now meeting at ipsento on Western & Armitage
        Ipsento
        www.ipsento.com

        2035 North Western Avenue
        Chicago, IL 60647-7249
        (773) 904-8177

      • shannon haase
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
          So sorry I missed you at SNB tonight.  This Brian's busy season at work and he's been putting in really long days.  In fact, he's still not home yet.

          Hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying motherhood.  Don't blink, Simon will be 2 before you know it. ;)  Hope I (and maybe even Rachel) can meet him soon.