Who's coming tonight?

  • anne_e_howard
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
      I'm going to try to make it and may bring the baby if there are people who would like to meet him. Will wait until next week, though, if everyone's going to Guild or something.

      Anne
    • Krista
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
        Will be there and would love to meet him!  I believe Jaime is coming as well, but will let her speak for herself.

        -K

      • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010

          Date: Tuesday September 28, 2010
          Location: ipsento on Western
          Street: 2035 North Western Avenue
          City State Zip: Chicago, IL
          Notes: Please note the change of venue!!
          we are now meeting at ipsento on Western & Armitage
          Ipsento
          www.ipsento.com

          2035 North Western Avenue
          Chicago, IL 60647-7249
          (773) 904-8177

        • shannon haase
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
            So sorry I missed you at SNB tonight.  This Brian's busy season at work and he's been putting in really long days.  In fact, he's still not home yet.

            Hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying motherhood.  Don't blink, Simon will be 2 before you know it. ;)  Hope I (and maybe even Rachel) can meet him soon.