SnB meeting! , 9/28/2010, 7:00 pm

  • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2010

      Date: Tuesday September 28, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 20 hours, 29 minutes.
      Location: ipsento on Western
      Street: 2035 North Western Avenue
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: Please note the change of venue!!
      we are now meeting at ipsento on Western & Armitage
      Ipsento
      www.ipsento.com

      2035 North Western Avenue
      Chicago, IL 60647-7249
      (773) 904-8177

    • anne_e_howard
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
        I'm going to try to make it and may bring the baby if there are people who would like to meet him. Will wait until next week, though, if everyone's going to Guild or something.

        Anne
      • Krista
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
          Will be there and would love to meet him!  I believe Jaime is coming as well, but will let her speak for herself.

          -K

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
              So sorry I missed you at SNB tonight.  This Brian's busy season at work and he's been putting in really long days.  In fact, he's still not home yet.

              Hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying motherhood.  Don't blink, Simon will be 2 before you know it. ;)  Hope I (and maybe even Rachel) can meet him soon.