Movies in the Park "Pretty in Pink"

  • sunniedee2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      Calling all ladies! "Pretty in Pink" Come and join me for a movie in the park that will be fun for all. I will be there after work around 5:30pm and the movie starts at dusk (7:45pm weather permitting). I will try to mark the space with balloons to let you know where I am, but my mobile is 773-208-4818. Bring food, drinks and friends and friends of friends. Now the only question is Ducky or Blaine?