Looking for Volunteers...

  • Kelsey Byers
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hi all....

      My name is Kelsey. I am a 23-year-old photography Student at Columbia College. I am
      forever interested in how we as women relate to eachother and communicate. I am
      starting a photography project for one of my senior projects and I would like to document
      the knitting groups that seem to be sprouting up all over chicago. I, myself, am a
      beginning knitter, so maybe I will learn some techniques in the process as well. What I am
      looking to do?....I plan on attending group meetings and getting to know everyone the
      best I can. I would like to photograph the meetings and maybe any willing individuals as
      well...
      I am not trying to invade your group just become a part of it and document it.

      Let me know ASAP if this would be alright for everyone.

      Thanks
      KElsey Byers
      bludrose23@...
    • Rachael Cabasaan