my email was hijacked!

  • Rachel Oleinick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2010
      Hi,

      (Some of you have already gotten an email like this from me.)  I got a bug in my email that sent at least two people in my contacts a link to some ad (and most likely getting them spyware).  If you get any random emails from me and I haven't signed the body of the email with my name or initial, PLEASE DON'T OPEN ANY ATTACHMENTS OR CLICK ON ANY LINKS.  Just delete it.

      Best,
      Rachel