First Friday KNit In/Mural Viewing

  • LisaM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2010
      Come hang out and knit with me in my studio on First Friday, in the Flat Iron Building, 1579 N. Milwaukee Ave., #225, and see the group mural project that fills nearly the whole building. My section depicts knitters as the superior species. Artists studios and galleries will be open throughout the building from 6-10. There is a $5 donation at the door (you will not be turned away if you do not wish to donate). Here is a link to the mural event.

      http://www.flatironartshow.com/

      Hope to see you there!

      Lisa M.