Holiday Knitting Party

  • LisaM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2009
      I know I have plenty of holiday knitting to finish, and some of you probably do, too. Even if you're done with all your holiday knitted (or whatever kind of handmade) gifts, you're welcome to come to my studio and enjoy the party.

      Details

      Holiday Knitting Party

      Monday 12/21
      6:30 pm until we're tired of knitting
      Lisa's Studio
      1579 N. Milwaukee Ave., #225
      Chicago, IL 60622

      Bring a snack or drink to share, if you like. Let me know by email if you think you'll be coming. Hope to see you there!

      Lisa