Birthday fun!

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      Hey all,

      I wish I could have been with you on Tuesday, but due to taking the weekend off for my birthday I had to work on Tuesday night.

      For my birthday I'm going skydiving at Skydive Chicago in Ottawa this Saturday and a few of us are camping out in a statepark nearby for the night. If anyone wants to come, please let me know and I can fill you in on all the details.

      But since most people won't be coming out for that I've also decided to do some in-town celebrations. If anyone would like to join me I'll be having dinner on Friday with a group of people at Cafe Iberico (yummy family style Spanish Tapas) and going to some sort of show on Sunday (suggestions?).

      If you'd like to attend any of the festivities, and I'd love to have you, give me a call or drop me an email and I'll make sure you get start times and that any reservations needed include you.

      Thanks y'all!
      Valerie (in the last 2 days of my 20s) Brown
      773-510-4598

      http://mail.yahoo.com