Free embroidery class

  • anne_e_howard
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2009
      Truman College is offering a free embroidery class June 18. I know
      nothing about embroidery, so I signed up. Anyone else want to join me?

      http://www.trumancollege.cc/conted/displayclass.php?BGI=ART&ChosenBlockN\
      ame=Arts%20and%20Crafts&SSN=PERSONAL%20ENRICHMENT&Term=1418

      (There's also details about a free jewelry-making class on the same
      page.)

      Anne
    • kristen mcgarvin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2009
        Hi, Anne

        I know you dont know me because I just joined you Stitch n Bitch and havent made it out to the Bakery yet but I am thinking of joining the class you mentioned and also the jewelry making class as well. Maybe we could meet up???