vote for Benjamin Gross

  • Kerri Skrudland
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2009
      Hi, everyone! I am proud to say that Benjamin is a contestant in the
      That's My Baby contest for the State Journal-Register newspaper here
      in Springfield. The prize will be his photo on next year's Newspapers
      In Education calendar. We'd love to see this happen, so we need your
      help. Please go to http://extras.sj-r.com/contests/thats-my-baby/voting/?page=3
      to vote for Benjamin. He is entry #36 if that link doesn't work.
      Note that this is a fund-raiser for NIE, an organization that uses
      newspapers in classrooms to teach kids about the world. Every vote
      costs $1, but we know you'll agree with us that Benjamin is the cutest
      contestant and worth every penny. We would appreciate if you would
      forward this on to anyone else you think may be interested in voting
      for Benjamin. Thanks!
      Kerri and Oliver

      P.S. Please excuse me if Oliver has already e-mailed you/contacted you
      through Facebook.