Flat Iron First Friday

  • Lisa M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      Come knit with me, in my studio, in the Flat Iron Building, tonight, starting around 6. The address is 1579 N. Milwaukee, and I am in #225. Follow the signs with my name (Lisa Mendez), ask someone where the fiber person is, or call me (773-507-8582). The building is a little like a rat maze, and even I have gotten a little lost. The Flat Iron Artist's Association asks for a $5 donation, but they are not pushy about collecting it. If you don't want to give the money, don't.

      Hope to see some of you here!

      Lisa

      Ps. I have Girlscout cookies. Get here before they're gone. :P