Do It Your Own D*mn Self Show

  • anne_e_howard
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2009
      A trunk show for crafting supplies this Saturday. I just heard about it, and I figured I can't be the only one out of the loop!

      http://www.diytrunkshow.com/news/

      Bet there will be yarn...
    • Krista
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2009
        Hi all,

        Since it isn't that far away, I'm thinking of heading over around 12:30.  If anyone wants to join me let me know.  Company is always welcome. :)

        -Krista