Reminder about SNB beauty stuff swap

  • Anne Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 8:22 PM
      Remember, next week, March 24, bring your lotions and potions for our beauty product swap.  Look through your cabinets this weekend and find those products that seemed like a good idea when you bought them, but turned out to be wrong for you.  Bring them next week and maybe get something new to try in return!
      --
      Anne Howard
      a-howard@...

      Date: Tuesday March 17, 2009
      Location: alliance bakery on division
      Street: TBD
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: For the rest of winter, we'll be meeting at alliance bakery on division