Reminder about SNB beauty stuff swap

  • Anne Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2009
      Remember, next week, March 24, bring your lotions and potions for our beauty product swap.  Look through your cabinets this weekend and find those products that seemed like a good idea when you bought them, but turned out to be wrong for you.  Bring them next week and maybe get something new to try in return!
      --
      Anne Howard
      a-howard@...

      Date: Tuesday March 17, 2009
      Location: alliance bakery on division
      Street: TBD
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: For the rest of winter, we'll be meeting at alliance bakery on division