Beauty stuff swap 3/24

  • anne_e_howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      Running with Valerie's idea from Tuesday night...

      At the regular SNB in two weeks (3/24), we'll have a little beauty product swap session. This is for the stuff that you've bought but for some reason doesn't work for you. You can't return it, but you feel bad throwing away a practically full package. It's the foundation that's the wrong shade, the gel that leaves your hair too limp, the lotion you don't like the scent of. That kind of stuff.

      You have two weeks to look through your cabinets (I've already found three things) and bring them to our regular meeting at Alliance on March 24. We'll put everything out and everyone can take what they wish.

      Give your stuff a new home and get new things to try--very green and good for your karma.

      Anne