Party at Sarah's house Friday

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hey everybody!

      I turn 25 this week, and apparently Sam is turning 25 later this month...
      So to celebrate, I'm having a party/gathering! I don't know if there
      will be much knitting going on, but if I get enough beers in me, maybe
      I'll model that bikini I knit. Plus you can get geared up for the
      dying party the next day. (that plug is for you, Rachael)

      Where: 1352 N. Greenview Ave. (2nd floor)
      When: Friday, September 8 @ 8:00
      How: With the help of sangrias, which I will be providing
      What to bring: Your friends, drinks, snacks...perhaps an unusual
      fruit. Or nothing. Just come.

      -Sarah