yarn sale

  • Karen Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2009
      My friend Veronica has a yarn business out in West Chicago and there will be a big sale this Saturday:

      Huge factory sale Dream in Color Yarn this Saturday March 14 from 10:00 to noon

      High quality beautiful hand-dyed seconds at discounted prices

      Worsted and sock yarns priced from $5.00 to $10.00

      Cash or checks only 913 Atlantic Dr. West Chicago Nearest intersection is Rt 59 and Hawthorne Lane Go west on Hawthorne lane about 1 mile One story industrial building on the north side of Hawthorne at Atlantic Dr