last night's links

  • zeelyknits
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hi all -

      I wanted to give everyone the links to a couple of things we were
      talking about last night:

      1) Colorsong Yarns: http://www.colorsongyarns.com/index.htm
      This is a great place to get Fleece Artist and Hand Maiden Yarns
      (including HM Sea Silk).

      2) Cosmicpluto Knits: http://www.cosmicpluto.com/blog
      Laura from Toronto - a really prolific knitter who occasionally puts
      out patterns that are easy but cool. Most of them are free. She has a
      new one out right now, for a v-neck cardigan.

      Take care,
      Dana
    • Tari Toppe
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
        Hi, I am new to knitting but want to learb very much,
        along with my best friend. We were wondering if this
        group is a good place for total beginners or if you
        all would suggest another type of group/class?
        Thanks so much,
        Tari

        http://mail.yahoo.com