Ravinia Saturday night

  • Kerri Skrudland
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      Hello, everyone! It seems that I've won tickets to see Tony Bennett
      Saturday night at Ravinia. If anyone would like to join Oliver and me
      in a Stitch 'n Bitchin' picnic on the lawn, please let me know. The
      show is at 7:30, I believe, and lawn seats are $15. It's Tony's 80th
      birthday tour, so it should be a good show. E-mail or call me if you
      want to join us.
      Kerri
      708-562-6944