Skip to search.

Ipod Cord??

  • theyarnsnob
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2008
      Does anyone have a spare ipod/computer cord that I can borrow. Every
      since I upgrade my itunes I've been experiencing several um, issues.
      I've deleted and reinstalled itunes and reset my pod to factory
      settings, but the next thing I want to look at is maybe a faulting
      connection because of my cord. So if you have spare ipod/pc usb port
      cord(or whatever the heck its called) that I can borrow please bring it
      to tonights meeting so I can test my theory. If you happen to be a wiz
      with itunes/ipods please let me know if I can pick your brain.