SnB meeting! , 11/4/2008, 7:00 pm

  • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008

      Date: Tuesday November 4, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: TBD
      Street: TBD
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: We're doing a rolling choice, so check the email before you come! And don't forget to vote- where do you want to go?

    • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008