Re: SnB meeting! , 10/28/2008, 7:00 pm

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2008
      We'll be at Alliance on Division (at Hermitage) again this week. Maybe
      since we're not doing a "rolling choice" anymore, we could update the
      reminders. Thanks!
      Laura
    • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2008

        Date: Tuesday October 28, 2008
        Location: TBD
        Street: TBD
        City State Zip: Chicago, IL
        Notes: We're doing a rolling choice, so check the email before you come! And don't forget to vote- where do you want to go?