SnB meeting! , 10/28/2008, 7:00 pm

  • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2008

      Date: Tuesday October 28, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 2 minutes.
      Location: TBD
      Street: TBD
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: We're doing a rolling choice, so check the email before you come! And don't forget to vote- where do you want to go?

    • Laura
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 27, 2008
        We'll be at Alliance on Division (at Hermitage) again this week. Maybe
        since we're not doing a "rolling choice" anymore, we could update the
        reminders. Thanks!
        Laura
      • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2008