Re: [snbwickerpark] Winter Location

  • Katie Holland
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2008
      This would be my first meeting (hopefully if my cold subsides) but Alliance sounds great to me!

      From: theyarnsnob <yarnsnob@hotmail. com>
      Subject: [snbwickerpark] Winter Location
      To: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 3:37 PM

      Now that the outdoor seating has been removed and the economy sucks,
      what do you all think to moving from Penny's back to the Alliance
      Bakery. Yea I know it's quite like a tomb in there but fuck it, it's a
      coffee shop not a library so lets remind everyone of it and don't
      forget a coffee and cookie is easier on the wallet. So let's discuss.
      If we do move, a message/e-mail posting will be sent out first!

      And as always, you don't have be a knitter to come and hang-out, bring
      your crochet, beads, embroidery and more!