Re: SnB meeting! , 10/7/2008, 7:00 pm

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008
      Unless someone votes or suggest somewhere else, this week we'll be
      meeting at Penny's again. Damen Blue line stop. Rachael's out of town,
      so I thought I'd post this in case people are looking for info on where
      to meet! See you there!
      Laura
    • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008

        Date: Tuesday October 7, 2008
        Location: TBD
        Street: TBD
        City State Zip: Chicago, IL
        Notes: We're doing a rolling choice, so check the email before you come! And don't forget to vote- where do you want to go?

      • Asheley Van Ness
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008
          Can you take me off the list?

          Date: Tuesday October 7, 2008
          Location: TBD
          Street: TBD
          City State Zip: Chicago, IL
          Notes: We're doing a rolling choice, so check the email before you come! And don't forget to vote- where do you want to go?

          Edit reminder options