SnB meeting! , 10/7/2008, 7:00 pm

  • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008

      Date: Tuesday October 7, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 2 minutes.
      Location: TBD
      Street: TBD
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: We're doing a rolling choice, so check the email before you come! And don't forget to vote- where do you want to go?

    • Laura
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2008
        Unless someone votes or suggest somewhere else, this week we'll be
        meeting at Penny's again. Damen Blue line stop. Rachael's out of town,
        so I thought I'd post this in case people are looking for info on where
        to meet! See you there!
        Laura
      • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2008
            Can you take me off the list?

            Date: Tuesday October 7, 2008
            Location: TBD
            Street: TBD
            City State Zip: Chicago, IL
            Notes: We're doing a rolling choice, so check the email before you come! And don't forget to vote- where do you want to go?

            Edit reminder options