apple picking on sunday

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2008
      The current plan is to go apple picking this Sunday. We would like to
      leave earlier in the morning - 9 am-ish, since several of us have to
      be back in the evening. I have a mini van that will fit 5 others and
      lots of apples, so email me if you want to come/get a ride. The apple
      orchard is out in woodstock or marengo.

      Thanks!