SnB meeting! , 9/23/2008, 7:00 pm

  • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2008

      Date: Tuesday September 23, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 2 minutes.
      Location: TBD
      Street: TBD
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: We're doing a rolling choice, so check the email before you come! And don't forget to vote- where do you want to go?

    • rebekahbrita
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
        How do we find out where the meeting is going to be held? I got this
        announcement last week but then never heard anything about a location.
        Thanks-
        Rebekah

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2008