this weekend's fun events

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2008
      This weekend, there's a lot going on, so to kick off the discussion:

      Saturday Celtic Festival- there's been some discussion about meeting
      around 2 to watch the sheep herding and Celtic festival. I also want
      to see Great Big Sea at 7:30; they are awesome!!!

      So, our tentative plan is to gather downtown at some location- the
      bean? at two, and walk over. I'll be staying for most of the day to
      see a lot of the music, and knit, so call me at 224-656-4179.

      Sunday-Renegade craft festival.

      RENEGADE between damen and ashland on division. Megan, newly moved
      out to the burbs, is free after work at 2:30, and she needs much urban
      fortification. So, my suggestion is to meet at 2:30 in the triangle
      by the blue line stop at division, and walk over.

      At 3:30-4:45pm, there's a free yoga class at Nature Yoga on division
      if anyone is interested.

      Please let me know if anyone wants to come this weekend and hang out!!
    • Laura
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008
        I will see you all at Renegade on Sunday! Hopefully the rain will be
        light or nonexistent. As I mentioned Tuesday, you are welcome to
        stop by my place after Renegade for a drink, a bite and some
        knitting. Later!
        Laura