Re: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 8/19/2008, 7:00 pm

  • Anne Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2008
      Remember, we're meeting at the Outdoor Film Fest this week!

      8/19, 6:00 or after (movie starts at 8:15)
      Grant Park
      Look for the knitters or call me (email if you need my cell number)
      Bring blanket or chairs, and food to share
      Rain plan:  Starbucks, 55 E. Jackson

      Anne

      Date: Tuesday August 19, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 3 minutes.
      Location: TBD
      Street: TBD
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: We're doing a rolling choice, so check the email before you come! And don't forget to vote- where do you want to go?

      Anne Howard
      a-howard@...

    • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2008