Re: [snbwickerpark] Location for 8/19

  • Anne Howard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2008
      Sorry if my message wasn't clear.  I am suggesting the movies in the park for August 19.  I will not be there this evening--if other people go, have fun!

      Anne

      cabasaan <cabasaan@...> wrote:
      We're going to be meeting downtown to watch a movie!!! Call me at
      224-656-4179 if you have any problems finding us.

      from Anne's post:

      On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 2:59 PM, anne_e_howard <anne_e_howard@
      yahoo.com> wrote:

      I suggest a knitting in the park outing/picnic at the Outdoor Film
      Fest in Grant Park next Tuesday. The movie is An Affair to Remember.
      Details here:
      http://www.cityofch icago.org/ city/webportal/ portalContentIte
      mAction.do? BV_SessionID= @@@@0533461325. 1218470215@ @@@&BV_EngineID=
      ccccadeelhigefec efecelldffhdfif. 0&contentOID= 53698297
      6&contenTypeName= COC_EDITORIAL& topChannelName=
      SubAgency&entityNam e=Outdoor+ Film+Festival& deptMainCategory OID
      =-536899321& blockName= Special+ Events/Outdoor+ Film+Festival/
      Content&context= dept

      Rain plan: Starbucks, 55 E. Jackson.

      I'll be there early, around 6:00 or 6:30. Look for the knitters. (I
      don't want to post my cell phone number here, but email me if you're
      coming and I'll send it to you so you can call if you get lost.)
      Bring a blanket/chairs and snackies to share.