SnB meeting! , 8/12/2008, 7:00 pm

  • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2008

      Date: Tuesday August 12, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 2 minutes.
      Location: TBD
      Street: TBD
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: We're doing a rolling choice, so check the email before you come! And don't forget to vote- where do you want to go?

    • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 12, 2008

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2008
          hey, I'm really sorry everyone! I just didn't read the notice carefully enough- next week for the movie, and tonight, we'll just call it off.  Enjoy the weather!!