Kerri's whereabouts lately

  • kskrudland
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2008
      Hi, everyone,
      In case anyone is wondering if I've dropped off the face of the earth,
      I wanted to let everyone know what is happening with me. Oliver got a
      new job, and we soon will be moving to Springfield, IL. I know, it's a
      lot of changes in a year--have baby, quit job, get house ready to
      sell, move, etc. The movers are coming next week, but Benjamin and I
      will be camping out with my parents until after Labor Day, when we
      take possession of our new house, so I hope to be able to make it one
      of the next few Tuesdays to say goodbye to you all (and reclaim my
      tape measure and Nora Roberts book, Rachael!).
      Bye for now,
      Kerri