Thursday, 9/24: Knit on the Art Institute steps

  • Dana Hopings
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006
      In case anyone's interested - the KIP group (which meets the 1st & 3rd and sometimes 5th Thursdays) is meeting on the steps of the Art Institute this week.

      Look for us on Thursday, Sept. 24th anytime from 6:30 to 9 p.m.  We will camp out on the steps near the left lion, as you're looking at the museum. If no one's there when you arrive (unlikely), we're all inside, soaking up the world-class and (on Th/Fr nights till the end of the month) FREE art.

      Hope to see you there,

      Dana