Tomorrow's meeting

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
      Hey everyone! Tomorrow's meeting will be at Penny's noodles on damen
      near the damen/north milwaukee/intersection (just south).

      As always, we hope to see a bunch of people there, even if it's
      summer. My phone is 224-656-4179 if anyone has trouble finding the
      place- I promise to answer!

      Rachael
    • legsmcgee_28
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
        I'm planning on being there. I have a couple of errands to run
        downtown but I look forward to meeting you there, I may be a few
        minutes late. Thanks for the invite!

        Amanda(the noob) ;)