Jul 22 Meeting Place

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
      How about we try Tea Essence this week? I drove by the place after
      last weeks meeting and am happy to see that it has several good
      attributes.
      1. It's open till 10PM
      2. They have tea, crepes and more (uber yummy)
      3. It's close to the blue line and several buses
      4. They have good Yelp reviews
      and best yet...
      5. It's next door to the old space we used to meet at, Art Gallery Cafe.

      I've liked the travel group thing and trying out new places but it
      would be nice to find a semi-permanent location to meet so people
      won't get confused and can easily find us.

      Neighborhood: Bucktown
      1913 N Milwaukee Ave
      So what does everyone think?
    • Megan L. Casey

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
          Not that I have been coming out these days, but I can vouch that Tea Essence has beautiful teas and has a nice couchy area by the window if you guys can get it.  Hope you all are well!

          Stephanie

          i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
          Join me

          To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
              Hey! Sounds like a nice place. Western is a bit far for me--I
              definitely wouldn't walk or ride my bike. I might see you there.
              Peace,
              Laura

              --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie" <jhendersondesigns@...>