This tuesday's meeting place-cocoa rouge!!

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2008
      So, for the rest of the summer, we are going to enjoy the beautiful
      variety of restaurants and non-smoking bars in Wicker Park. As a
      result, each week we will be choosing a new place to meet. To vote,
      please email or come!

      This week's choice:
      Coco Rouge, near the corner of division and damen on Division (right
      next to Jerry's sandwiches, on the Northeast corner).

      -they are reserving us a table, and they have FAB icecream!!!
      Unbelievable!!!!!

      Join us for chocolate and knitting!!