Re: [snbwickerpark] tonight's meeting

  • Rachael Cabasaan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
      Please ignore the automated message; I forgot to change it.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2008
        Hey everyone! Tonight is also guild, so I know several of our members
        are planning on going. I'm also going, and I am available for rides.
        If you would like to go, please call me at 224 656 4179. If you are
        planning on hanging out in wicker park, we will be meeting at alliance
        bakery.
      • Laura
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2008
          I'll be Alliance! See you guild folks next week!
          Laura

          --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, "cabasaan" <cabasaan@...> wrote:

          > Hey everyone! Tonight is also guild, so I know several of our
          members
          > are planning on going. I'm also going, and I am available for rides.
          > If you would like to go, please call me at 224 656 4179. If you are
          > planning on hanging out in wicker park, we will be meeting at
          alliance
          > bakery.

        • Angela Joyner
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 16, 2008