tonight's meeting

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
      So, it looks like we've decided to meet at Pontiac Cafe! Come join us
      if you're able.
    • Rachael Cabasaan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
        Please ignore the automated message; I forgot to change it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2008
          Hey everyone! Tonight is also guild, so I know several of our members
          are planning on going. I'm also going, and I am available for rides.
          If you would like to go, please call me at 224 656 4179. If you are
          planning on hanging out in wicker park, we will be meeting at alliance
          bakery.
        • Laura
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 16, 2008
            I'll be Alliance! See you guild folks next week!
            Laura

            --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, "cabasaan" <cabasaan@...> wrote:

            > Hey everyone! Tonight is also guild, so I know several of our
            members
            > are planning on going. I'm also going, and I am available for rides.
            > If you would like to go, please call me at 224 656 4179. If you are
            > planning on hanging out in wicker park, we will be meeting at
            alliance
            > bakery.

          • Angela Joyner
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 16, 2008