RE: new venue?

  • Anne Howard
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
      Sounds like a good place to try.  Any feedback from people who haven't been attending regularly?  Would you be more likely to come if we met at Caffe DeLuca?

      Anne

      J Henderson <jhendersondesigns@...> wrote:
      What about Cafe DeLuca on Damen ave. They don't have food service on tuesday evenings after 5 but they have coffee, bakery goods and liquor. Apparently they've remodeled so they have a little seating outside in the front, but now a patio in the back. Plus, along with being close to the damen blue line, north ave and damen buses, they have some parking in back. I guess if you really want food you can pick some up on the way. Shall we give it a try?
      Jamie

      From: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
      To: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000
      Subject: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 6/17/2008, 7:00 pm

      Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008
      Location: Letizia's Bakery
      Street: 2144 West Division St
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: http://www.superyum my.com/

      Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back! Learn More

    • Laura
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 19, 2008
        I'd go to Cafe de Luca. As long as they have coffee, drinks and
        baked goods, that's enough refreshment for me.

        I would be slightly less likely to attend Cafe de Luca than I would
        Alliance. But that would just being on extremely lazy nights. haha.

        Laura

        --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, Anne Howard <anne_e_howard@...>
        wrote:

        > Sounds like a good place to try. Any feedback from people who
        haven't been attending regularly? Would you be more likely to come
        if we met at Caffe DeLuca?

        > Anne
        >
        > J Henderson <jhendersondesigns@...>
        wrote: What about Cafe DeLuca on Damen
        ave. They don't have food service on tuesday evenings after 5 but
        they have coffee, bakery goods and liquor. Apparently they've
        remodeled so they have a little seating outside in the front, but now
        a patio in the back. Plus, along with being close to the damen blue
        line, north ave and damen buses, they have some parking in back. I
        guess if you really want food you can pick some up on the way. Shall
        we give it a try?
        > Jamie
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > From: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
        > To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
        > Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000
        > Subject: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 6/17/2008, 7:00 pm
        >

        > Reminder from:
        snbwickerpark Yahoo!
        Group
        Title: SnB
        meeting!
        Date: Tuesday June 17,
        2008 Time: 7:00
        pm - 9:00
        pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every
        week.
        Location: Letizia's
        Bakery
        Street: 2144 West Division
        St City State
        Zip: Chicago,
        IL
        Notes:
        http://www.superyummy.com/
        Get
        > reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
        > Edit reminder options
        >
        > Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of
        Service | Privacy Policy