RE: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 6/17/2008, 7:00 pm

  • Megan L. Casey
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
      What a great idea!!!
      Meg

      J Henderson <jhendersondesigns@...> wrote:
      What about Cafe DeLuca on Damen ave. They don't have food service on tuesday evenings after 5 but they have coffee, bakery goods and liquor. Apparently they've remodeled so they have a little seating outside in the front, but now a patio in the back. Plus, along with being close to the damen blue line, north ave and damen buses, they have some parking in back. I guess if you really want food you can pick some up on the way. Shall we give it a try?
      Jamie

      From: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
      To: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000
      Subject: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 6/17/2008, 7:00 pm

      Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008
      Location: Letizia's Bakery
      Street: 2144 West Division St
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: http://www.superyum my.com/

      Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back! Learn More

    • Anne Howard
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
        Sounds like a good place to try.  Any feedback from people who haven't been attending regularly?  Would you be more likely to come if we met at Caffe DeLuca?

        Anne

        From: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
        To: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 19, 2008
          I'd go to Cafe de Luca. As long as they have coffee, drinks and
          baked goods, that's enough refreshment for me.

          I would be slightly less likely to attend Cafe de Luca than I would
          Alliance. But that would just being on extremely lazy nights. haha.

          Laura

          --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, Anne Howard <anne_e_howard@...>
          wrote:

          > Sounds like a good place to try. Any feedback from people who
          haven't been attending regularly? Would you be more likely to come
          if we met at Caffe DeLuca?

          > Anne
          >
          > J Henderson <jhendersondesigns@...>
          wrote: What about Cafe DeLuca on Damen
          ave. They don't have food service on tuesday evenings after 5 but
          they have coffee, bakery goods and liquor. Apparently they've
          remodeled so they have a little seating outside in the front, but now
          a patio in the back. Plus, along with being close to the damen blue
          line, north ave and damen buses, they have some parking in back. I
          guess if you really want food you can pick some up on the way. Shall
          we give it a try?
          > Jamie
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > From: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
          > To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
          > Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000
          > Subject: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 6/17/2008, 7:00 pm
          >

          > Reminder from:
          snbwickerpark Yahoo!
          Group
          Title: SnB
          meeting!
          Date: Tuesday June 17,
          2008 Time: 7:00
          pm - 9:00
          pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every
          week.
          Location: Letizia's
          Bakery
          Street: 2144 West Division
          St City State
          Zip: Chicago,
          IL
          Notes:
          http://www.superyummy.com/
          Get
          > reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
          > Edit reminder options
          >
          > Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of
          Service | Privacy Policy