RE: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 6/17/2008, 7:00 pm

  • J Henderson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
      What about Cafe DeLuca on Damen ave. They don't have food service on tuesday evenings after 5 but they have coffee, bakery goods and liquor. Apparently they've remodeled so they have a little seating outside in the front, but now a patio in the back. Plus, along with being close to the damen blue line, north ave and damen buses, they have some parking in back. I guess if you really want food you can pick some up on the way. Shall we give it a try?
      Jamie

      From: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000
      Subject: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 6/17/2008, 7:00 pm

      Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008
      Location: Letizia's Bakery
      Street: 2144 West Division St
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: http://www.superyummy.com/

      Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back! Learn More
    • Megan L. Casey
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
        What a great idea!!!
        Meg

        From: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
        To: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
          Sounds like a good place to try.  Any feedback from people who haven't been attending regularly?  Would you be more likely to come if we met at Caffe DeLuca?

          Anne

          From: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
          To: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 19, 2008
            I'd go to Cafe de Luca. As long as they have coffee, drinks and
            baked goods, that's enough refreshment for me.

            I would be slightly less likely to attend Cafe de Luca than I would
            Alliance. But that would just being on extremely lazy nights. haha.

            Laura

            --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, Anne Howard <anne_e_howard@...>
            wrote:

            > Sounds like a good place to try. Any feedback from people who
            haven't been attending regularly? Would you be more likely to come
            if we met at Caffe DeLuca?

            > Anne
            >
            > J Henderson <jhendersondesigns@...>
            wrote: What about Cafe DeLuca on Damen
            ave. They don't have food service on tuesday evenings after 5 but
            they have coffee, bakery goods and liquor. Apparently they've
            remodeled so they have a little seating outside in the front, but now
            a patio in the back. Plus, along with being close to the damen blue
            line, north ave and damen buses, they have some parking in back. I
            guess if you really want food you can pick some up on the way. Shall
            we give it a try?
            > Jamie
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > From: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
            > To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
            > Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000
            > Subject: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 6/17/2008, 7:00 pm
            >

            > Reminder from:
            snbwickerpark Yahoo!
            Group
            Title: SnB
            meeting!
            Date: Tuesday June 17,
            2008 Time: 7:00
            pm - 9:00
            pm
            Repeats: This event repeats every
            week.
            Location: Letizia's
            Bakery
            Street: 2144 West Division
            St City State
            Zip: Chicago,
            IL
            Notes:
            http://www.superyummy.com/
            Get
            > reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
            > Edit reminder options
            >
            > Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of
            Service | Privacy Policy