RE: [snbwickerpark] Anyone coming this week?

  • J Henderson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008
      Anne, I will be there, guild this month didn't look interesting. We should seriously consider moving back to Alliance because there are several people who can't drag their stuff all the way to Letizia's, plus it really is more convenient to mass transit peeps.
      Jamie

      To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      From: anne_e_howard@...
      Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:10:26 -0700
      Subject: [snbwickerpark] Anyone coming this week?

      Is anyone planning on coming to SNB this week?  We have been a small group the past several weeks, and tomorrow is guild, which draws away a few regulars.  As much as I like Letizia's, I would feel lame sitting there by myself.  Anyone care to join me?

      Anne

      Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 1 minute.
      Location: Letizia's Bakery
      Street: 2144 West Division St
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: http://www.superyum my.com/

      Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now
    • J Henderson
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008
        Sure I'll take a baby spider plant.
        Jamie

        To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
        From: skiddoo@...
        Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:05:41 +0000
        Subject: [snbwickerpark] Re: Anyone coming this week?

        Hey Anne!
        I just sent you an email but I figured I'd reply to the group too.
        I'll be there but a few minutes late. Probably 7:15. Also, does
        anyone want a baby spider plant? I have several! I'll bring some
        tonight.
        Laura

        --- In snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com, Anne Howard <anne_e_howard@ ...>
        wrote:

        > Is anyone planning on coming to SNB this week? We have been a small
        group the past several weeks, and tomorrow is guild, which draws away a
        few regulars. As much as I like Letizia's, I would feel lame sitting
        there by myself. Anyone care to join me?

        > Anne

        Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now
      • lnellett
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008
          Hey, everyone!

          I've been pretty buried with work the past few weeks AND I'm one of
          those folks that is seriously inconvenienced by the move to
          Letizia's. Yes, the munchies are better and when the weather is fine
          it's nice to sit outside. However, I just don't have the extra
          energy to schlep me and my stuff another 5-6 long blocks to get to
          and from Letizia's and the Milwaukee/Ashland/Division intersection.
          It adds/subtracts (depends how you look at it) another 20 minutes
          from my stichin' and bitchin' time.

          As much as I love to see all you folks, the extra hassle of the new
          location is too much for me at this point. In the few times I made
          it to Letizia's I hadn't seen very many people there, anyway. Is it
          worth the change in location?

          *sigh* I wish there was a decent cafe we could meet in that was
          close to the el.

          Linda

          <anne_e_howard@...> wrote:

          > Is anyone planning on coming to SNB this week? We have been a
          small group the past several weeks, and tomorrow is guild, which
          draws away a few regulars. As much as I like Letizia's, I would
          feel lame sitting there by myself. Anyone care to join me?

          > Anne
          >

          > snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
          wrote: a
          {color:#0066CC;text-decoration:none;} body {text-align:center; font-
          family:Arial;} .propertyname{text-align:right; font-size:13px;
          color:7A8180; vertical-align:top;white-space:nowrap;} .propertyvalue
          {text-align:left; font-size:13px; vertical-align:top;} .divider
          {width:5px;} #main {background-color:#4D94DB; width:525px; padding:0
          0 10px 0; margin-bottom:10px;} #main_info {background-
          color:white; margin:0px 10px 0px 10px;clear:both; zoom:1;
          width:505px; overflow-x:auto;} .header_images {height:55px; margin-
          left:10px; margin-right:10px;zoom:1} #header_yahoo_image {margin-
          top:13px; float:left; width:274px; background-repeat:no-repeat;
          height:28px; text-align:left} #header_second_image {margin-top:10px;
          float:right; width:60px; height:38px; } .header_spacer
          {height:10px;} .line_divider {height:20px; clear:both;}
          #copyright_footer {font-size:10px;} #main_table{padding:0; border-
          spacing:0;
          > margin: 15px 10px 10px 15px;} #tip_footer {font-size:10px; text-
          align:center;} .clear_line{font-size:8px}

          > Reminder from:
          snbwickerpark Yahoo!
          Group
          Title: SnB
          meeting!
          Date: Tuesday June 17,
          2008 Time: 7:00
          pm - 9:00
          pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every
          week. Next
          reminder: The next reminder for this
          event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 1
          minute.
          Location: Letizia's
          Bakery
          Street: 2144 West Division
          St City State
          Zip: Chicago,
          IL
          Notes:

          http://www.superyummy.com/
          Get reminders
          on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
          > Edit reminder options
          >
          > Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of
          Service | Privacy Policy

        • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008

            Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
              What about Cafe DeLuca on Damen ave. They don't have food service on tuesday evenings after 5 but they have coffee, bakery goods and liquor. Apparently they've remodeled so they have a little seating outside in the front, but now a patio in the back. Plus, along with being close to the damen blue line, north ave and damen buses, they have some parking in back. I guess if you really want food you can pick some up on the way. Shall we give it a try?
              Jamie

              From: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
              To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000
              Subject: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 6/17/2008, 7:00 pm

              Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008
              Location: Letizia's Bakery
              Street: 2144 West Division St
              City State Zip: Chicago, IL
              Notes: http://www.superyummy.com/

              Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back! Learn More
            • Megan L. Casey
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
                What a great idea!!!
                Meg

                From: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
                To: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
                Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
                  Sounds like a good place to try.  Any feedback from people who haven't been attending regularly?  Would you be more likely to come if we met at Caffe DeLuca?

                  Anne

                  From: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
                  To: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
                  Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 19, 2008
                    I'd go to Cafe de Luca. As long as they have coffee, drinks and
                    baked goods, that's enough refreshment for me.

                    I would be slightly less likely to attend Cafe de Luca than I would
                    Alliance. But that would just being on extremely lazy nights. haha.

                    wrote:

                    > Sounds like a good place to try. Any feedback from people who
                    haven't been attending regularly? Would you be more likely to come
                    if we met at Caffe DeLuca?

                    > Anne
                    >
                    > J Henderson <jhendersondesigns@...>
                    wrote: What about Cafe DeLuca on Damen
                    ave. They don't have food service on tuesday evenings after 5 but
                    they have coffee, bakery goods and liquor. Apparently they've
                    remodeled so they have a little seating outside in the front, but now
                    a patio in the back. Plus, along with being close to the damen blue
                    line, north ave and damen buses, they have some parking in back. I
                    guess if you really want food you can pick some up on the way. Shall
                    we give it a try?
                    > Jamie
                    >

                    > ---------------------------------
                    > From: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com