Re: Anyone coming this week?

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008
      Hey Anne!
      I just sent you an email but I figured I'd reply to the group too.
      I'll be there but a few minutes late. Probably 7:15. Also, does
      anyone want a baby spider plant? I have several! I'll bring some
      tonight.
      Laura

      --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, Anne Howard <anne_e_howard@...>
      wrote:

      > Is anyone planning on coming to SNB this week? We have been a small
      group the past several weeks, and tomorrow is guild, which draws away a
      few regulars. As much as I like Letizia's, I would feel lame sitting
      there by myself. Anyone care to join me?

      > Anne

    • J Henderson
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008
        Anne, I will be there, guild this month didn't look interesting. We should seriously consider moving back to Alliance because there are several people who can't drag their stuff all the way to Letizia's, plus it really is more convenient to mass transit peeps.
        Jamie

        To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
        From: anne_e_howard@...
        Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:10:26 -0700
        Subject: [snbwickerpark] Anyone coming this week?

        Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 1 minute.
        Location: Letizia's Bakery
        Street: 2144 West Division St
        City State Zip: Chicago, IL
        Notes: http://www.superyum my.com/

        Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now
      • J Henderson
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008
          Sure I'll take a baby spider plant.
          Jamie

          To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
          From: skiddoo@...
          Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:05:41 +0000
          Subject: [snbwickerpark] Re: Anyone coming this week?

          wrote:

          > Is anyone planning on coming to SNB this week? We have been a small
          group the past several weeks, and tomorrow is guild, which draws away a
          few regulars. As much as I like Letizia's, I would feel lame sitting
          there by myself. Anyone care to join me?

          > Anne

          Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now
        • lnellett
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008
            Hey, everyone!

            I've been pretty buried with work the past few weeks AND I'm one of
            those folks that is seriously inconvenienced by the move to
            Letizia's. Yes, the munchies are better and when the weather is fine
            it's nice to sit outside. However, I just don't have the extra
            energy to schlep me and my stuff another 5-6 long blocks to get to
            and from Letizia's and the Milwaukee/Ashland/Division intersection.
            It adds/subtracts (depends how you look at it) another 20 minutes
            from my stichin' and bitchin' time.

            As much as I love to see all you folks, the extra hassle of the new
            location is too much for me at this point. In the few times I made
            it to Letizia's I hadn't seen very many people there, anyway. Is it
            worth the change in location?

            *sigh* I wish there was a decent cafe we could meet in that was
            close to the el.

            Linda

            <anne_e_howard@...> wrote:

            > Is anyone planning on coming to SNB this week? We have been a
            small group the past several weeks, and tomorrow is guild, which
            draws away a few regulars. As much as I like Letizia's, I would
            feel lame sitting there by myself. Anyone care to join me?

            > Anne
            >

            > snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
            wrote: a
            {color:#0066CC;text-decoration:none;} body {text-align:center; font-
            family:Arial;} .propertyname{text-align:right; font-size:13px;
            color:7A8180; vertical-align:top;white-space:nowrap;} .propertyvalue
            {text-align:left; font-size:13px; vertical-align:top;} .divider
            {width:5px;} #main {background-color:#4D94DB; width:525px; padding:0
            0 10px 0; margin-bottom:10px;} #main_info {background-
            color:white; margin:0px 10px 0px 10px;clear:both; zoom:1;
            width:505px; overflow-x:auto;} .header_images {height:55px; margin-
            left:10px; margin-right:10px;zoom:1} #header_yahoo_image {margin-
            top:13px; float:left; width:274px; background-repeat:no-repeat;
            height:28px; text-align:left} #header_second_image {margin-top:10px;
            float:right; width:60px; height:38px; } .header_spacer
            {height:10px;} .line_divider {height:20px; clear:both;}
            #copyright_footer {font-size:10px;} #main_table{padding:0; border-
            spacing:0;
            > margin: 15px 10px 10px 15px;} #tip_footer {font-size:10px; text-
            align:center;} .clear_line{font-size:8px}

            > Reminder from:
            snbwickerpark Yahoo!
            Group
            Title: SnB
            meeting!
            Date: Tuesday June 17,
            2008 Time: 7:00
            pm - 9:00
            pm
            Repeats: This event repeats every
            week. Next
            reminder: The next reminder for this
            event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 1
            minute.
            Location: Letizia's
            Bakery
            Street: 2144 West Division
            St City State
            Zip: Chicago,
            IL
            Notes:

            http://www.superyummy.com/
            Get reminders
            on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
            > Edit reminder options
            >
            > Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of
            Service | Privacy Policy

          • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008

              Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
                What about Cafe DeLuca on Damen ave. They don't have food service on tuesday evenings after 5 but they have coffee, bakery goods and liquor. Apparently they've remodeled so they have a little seating outside in the front, but now a patio in the back. Plus, along with being close to the damen blue line, north ave and damen buses, they have some parking in back. I guess if you really want food you can pick some up on the way. Shall we give it a try?
                Jamie

                From: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
                To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000
                Subject: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 6/17/2008, 7:00 pm

                Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008
                Location: Letizia's Bakery
                Street: 2144 West Division St
                City State Zip: Chicago, IL
                Notes: http://www.superyummy.com/

                Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back! Learn More
              • Megan L. Casey
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
                  What a great idea!!!
                  Meg

                  From: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
                  To: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
                  Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
                    Sounds like a good place to try.  Any feedback from people who haven't been attending regularly?  Would you be more likely to come if we met at Caffe DeLuca?

                    Anne

                    From: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
                    To: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
                    Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 19, 2008
                      I'd go to Cafe de Luca. As long as they have coffee, drinks and
                      baked goods, that's enough refreshment for me.

                      I would be slightly less likely to attend Cafe de Luca than I would
                      Alliance. But that would just being on extremely lazy nights. haha.

                      wrote:

                      > Sounds like a good place to try. Any feedback from people who
                      haven't been attending regularly? Would you be more likely to come
                      if we met at Caffe DeLuca?

                      > Anne
                      >
                      > J Henderson <jhendersondesigns@...>
                      wrote: What about Cafe DeLuca on Damen
                      ave. They don't have food service on tuesday evenings after 5 but
                      they have coffee, bakery goods and liquor. Apparently they've
                      remodeled so they have a little seating outside in the front, but now
                      a patio in the back. Plus, along with being close to the damen blue
                      line, north ave and damen buses, they have some parking in back. I
                      guess if you really want food you can pick some up on the way. Shall
                      we give it a try?
                      > Jamie
                      >

                      > ---------------------------------
                      > From: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com