SnB meeting! , 6/17/2008, 7:00 pm

  • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 15, 2008

      Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 1 minute.
      Location: Letizia's Bakery
      Street: 2144 West Division St
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: http://www.superyummy.com/

    • Anne Howard
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 16, 2008
        Is anyone planning on coming to SNB this week?  We have been a small group the past several weeks, and tomorrow is guild, which draws away a few regulars.  As much as I like Letizia's, I would feel lame sitting there by myself.  Anyone care to join me?

        Anne

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008
          Hey Anne!
          I just sent you an email but I figured I'd reply to the group too.
          I'll be there but a few minutes late. Probably 7:15. Also, does
          anyone want a baby spider plant? I have several! I'll bring some
          tonight.
          Laura

          --- In snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com, Anne Howard <anne_e_howard@...>
          wrote:

          > Is anyone planning on coming to SNB this week? We have been a small
          group the past several weeks, and tomorrow is guild, which draws away a
          few regulars. As much as I like Letizia's, I would feel lame sitting
          there by myself. Anyone care to join me?

          > Anne

        • J Henderson
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008
            Anne, I will be there, guild this month didn't look interesting. We should seriously consider moving back to Alliance because there are several people who can't drag their stuff all the way to Letizia's, plus it really is more convenient to mass transit peeps.
            Jamie

            To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
            From: anne_e_howard@...
            Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:10:26 -0700
            Subject: [snbwickerpark] Anyone coming this week?

            Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 1 minute.
            Location: Letizia's Bakery
            Street: 2144 West Division St
            City State Zip: Chicago, IL
            Notes: http://www.superyum my.com/

            Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now
          • J Henderson
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008
              Sure I'll take a baby spider plant.
              Jamie

              To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
              From: skiddoo@...
              Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:05:41 +0000
              Subject: [snbwickerpark] Re: Anyone coming this week?

              wrote:

              > Is anyone planning on coming to SNB this week? We have been a small
              group the past several weeks, and tomorrow is guild, which draws away a
              few regulars. As much as I like Letizia's, I would feel lame sitting
              there by myself. Anyone care to join me?

              > Anne

              Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now
            • lnellett
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008
                Hey, everyone!

                I've been pretty buried with work the past few weeks AND I'm one of
                those folks that is seriously inconvenienced by the move to
                Letizia's. Yes, the munchies are better and when the weather is fine
                it's nice to sit outside. However, I just don't have the extra
                energy to schlep me and my stuff another 5-6 long blocks to get to
                and from Letizia's and the Milwaukee/Ashland/Division intersection.
                It adds/subtracts (depends how you look at it) another 20 minutes
                from my stichin' and bitchin' time.

                As much as I love to see all you folks, the extra hassle of the new
                location is too much for me at this point. In the few times I made
                it to Letizia's I hadn't seen very many people there, anyway. Is it
                worth the change in location?

                *sigh* I wish there was a decent cafe we could meet in that was
                close to the el.

                Linda

                <anne_e_howard@...> wrote:

                > Is anyone planning on coming to SNB this week? We have been a
                small group the past several weeks, and tomorrow is guild, which
                draws away a few regulars. As much as I like Letizia's, I would
                feel lame sitting there by myself. Anyone care to join me?

                > Anne
                >

                > snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
                wrote: a
                {color:#0066CC;text-decoration:none;} body {text-align:center; font-
                family:Arial;} .propertyname{text-align:right; font-size:13px;
                color:7A8180; vertical-align:top;white-space:nowrap;} .propertyvalue
                {text-align:left; font-size:13px; vertical-align:top;} .divider
                {width:5px;} #main {background-color:#4D94DB; width:525px; padding:0
                0 10px 0; margin-bottom:10px;} #main_info {background-
                color:white; margin:0px 10px 0px 10px;clear:both; zoom:1;
                width:505px; overflow-x:auto;} .header_images {height:55px; margin-
                left:10px; margin-right:10px;zoom:1} #header_yahoo_image {margin-
                top:13px; float:left; width:274px; background-repeat:no-repeat;
                height:28px; text-align:left} #header_second_image {margin-top:10px;
                float:right; width:60px; height:38px; } .header_spacer
                {height:10px;} .line_divider {height:20px; clear:both;}
                #copyright_footer {font-size:10px;} #main_table{padding:0; border-
                spacing:0;
                > margin: 15px 10px 10px 15px;} #tip_footer {font-size:10px; text-
                align:center;} .clear_line{font-size:8px}

                > Reminder from:
                snbwickerpark Yahoo!
                Group
                Title: SnB
                meeting!
                Date: Tuesday June 17,
                2008 Time: 7:00
                pm - 9:00
                pm
                Repeats: This event repeats every
                week. Next
                reminder: The next reminder for this
                event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours, 1
                minute.
                Location: Letizia's
                Bakery
                Street: 2144 West Division
                St City State
                Zip: Chicago,
                IL
                Notes:

                http://www.superyummy.com/
                Get reminders
                on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.
                > Edit reminder options
                >
                > Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of
                Service | Privacy Policy

              • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 17, 2008

                  Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
                    What about Cafe DeLuca on Damen ave. They don't have food service on tuesday evenings after 5 but they have coffee, bakery goods and liquor. Apparently they've remodeled so they have a little seating outside in the front, but now a patio in the back. Plus, along with being close to the damen blue line, north ave and damen buses, they have some parking in back. I guess if you really want food you can pick some up on the way. Shall we give it a try?
                    Jamie

                    From: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
                    To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000
                    Subject: [snbwickerpark] SnB meeting! , 6/17/2008, 7:00 pm

                    Date: Tuesday June 17, 2008
                    Location: Letizia's Bakery
                    Street: 2144 West Division St
                    City State Zip: Chicago, IL
                    Notes: http://www.superyummy.com/

                    Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back! Learn More
                  • Megan L. Casey
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
                      What a great idea!!!
                      Meg

                      From: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
                      To: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
                      Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 18, 2008
                        Sounds like a good place to try.  Any feedback from people who haven't been attending regularly?  Would you be more likely to come if we met at Caffe DeLuca?

                        Anne

                        From: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
                        To: snbwickerpark@ yahoogroups. com
                        Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:33 +0000

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 19, 2008
                          I'd go to Cafe de Luca. As long as they have coffee, drinks and
                          baked goods, that's enough refreshment for me.

                          I would be slightly less likely to attend Cafe de Luca than I would
                          Alliance. But that would just being on extremely lazy nights. haha.

                          wrote:

                          > Sounds like a good place to try. Any feedback from people who
                          haven't been attending regularly? Would you be more likely to come
                          if we met at Caffe DeLuca?

                          > Anne
                          >
                          > J Henderson <jhendersondesigns@...>
                          wrote: What about Cafe DeLuca on Damen
                          ave. They don't have food service on tuesday evenings after 5 but
                          they have coffee, bakery goods and liquor. Apparently they've
                          remodeled so they have a little seating outside in the front, but now
                          a patio in the back. Plus, along with being close to the damen blue
                          line, north ave and damen buses, they have some parking in back. I
                          guess if you really want food you can pick some up on the way. Shall
                          we give it a try?
                          > Jamie
                          >

                          > ---------------------------------
                          > From: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com