FYI - Tangled Web is Closing!

  • nielsen2761
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2006
      Hi all -

      This is that nice knitting store in Oak Park (on Oak Park Ave., near
      Lake Street). I'm on their e-mail list. Here is their message. Very
      sad.

      It's true - Tangled Web Fibers is closing!
      In case you haven't heard, we're having a giant sale...
      All yarn is marked down
      40 % Off Original Prices!
      Stop in and say goodbye to your favorite yarn store, and console
      yourself with some great bargains.

      For more information about sale details, call 708-445-8335