Re: SnB meeting! , 4/22/2008, 7:00 pm

  • lnellett
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2008
      I love Letizia's, but I thought one of reasons we couldn't meet
      there was because seating is given over to the attached wine bar at
      night, except for the outside tables. If it rains (as forecast) will
      we be up a creek, so to speak? Or are they allowing more patrons of
      the bakery to sit at the inside tables these days?

      Linda

      snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > > Reminder from:
      > snbwickerpark Yahoo! Group
      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/snbwickerpark/cal
      > >
      > > SnB meeting!
      > > Tuesday April 22, 2008
      > > 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      > > (This event repeats every week.)
      > > Location: Alliance Bakery
      > > Street: 1736 W. Division
      > > City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      > >
      > > Notes:
      > > http://www.alliance-bakery.com/
      > >

      > > All Rights Reserved
      > > Copyright © 2008
      > > Yahoo! Inc.
      > > http://www.yahoo.com
      > >
      > > Privacy Policy:
      > > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
      > >
      > > Terms of Service:
      > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      > Back to work after baby–how do you know when you're ready?
      > http://lifestyle.msn.com/familyandparenting/articleNW.aspx?cp-
      documentid=5797498&ocid=T067MSN40A0701A