Fwd: Tangled Web is Closing!

  • Kerri Skrudland
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2006
      Everyone,
      I may be planning a trip on Sunday (late morning-ish, maybe for lunch, too?). E-mail me for details. By the way, Tangled Web (in Oak Park) is a block or so from the Oak Park Green Line stop.
      Kerri

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Tangled Web Fibers <info@...>
      Date: August 17, 2006 7:41:16 AM CDT
      Subject: Tangled Web is Closing!

      It's true - Tangled Web Fibers is closing!
      In case you haven't heard, we're having a giant sale...
      All yarn is marked down
      40 % Off Original Prices!
      Stop in and say goodbye to your favorite yarn store, and console yourself with some great bargains.

      For more information about sale details, call 708-445-8335