Introducing...

  • haaseTTFN
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2008
      Rachel Therese Mooney! Shannon's little girl made her grand entrance
      into the world on Wednesday, April 9 at 5:47PM after a ridiculously
      long, tiring and painful labor (I'll save the very nasty details for in-
      person). She weighed in at 7lbs, 9oz and measured 21" long.

      Everyone is well, at home and Rachel is looking forward to meeting you
      all very soon.

      I'll do my best to get some pictures on the group site but I'm not very
      good at it.

      Hope to see you all very soon.

      BTW Kerri, we had our first night of round the clock feedings, too. It
      wasn't very fun. I feel your pain, most likely, probably literally.
    • Rachael Cabasaan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2008
        Great name, Shannon!!! Soooo glad to hear you're okay.

        One girl and one boy...I'm starting the blankets this
        week if you have any last minute squares-Tuesday is
        the last day.

        -Rachael C.